In February 2018 KIDS together with the FICCI (Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry) held the 2nd meeting of the Kazakhstan-Indian Council, New Delhi, India, which was attended by more than thirty Kazakhstan and more than a hundred Indian companies and a number of agreements were reached.
JSC NC «KazakhInvest»:
– GMR Group issues of construction and management of major airports in Kazakhstan, repair and maintenance of aircraft in New Delhi, Kazakhstan airlines; attracting Kazakhstani companies to participate in the project of a petrochemical plant in Kakinada of the state of Andhra Pradesh; construction of a gas turbine power plant (800 megawatts) in Kazakhstan.
– Escorts Group, one of the largest engineering conglomerates of India, the leading manufacturer of tractors in the country. Discussion of the project on the localization of tractor production in Kazakhstan. Escorts Group has expressed interest in finding a Kazakhstan partner for further cooperation.
“JSC” KTZh Express”: negotiations and agreement with the company:
– Tuberose Logistics Private Limited (Kolkata, India), which manages a fleet of barges, tugboats and various equipment for processing materials in the port of Calcutta, on cooperation in the chartering of ships and barges in the ports of India in the interests of Kazakhstani companies.
– PS Bedi & Company Pvt cooperation in the field of freight transport of import and export cargo, advice on customs matters, central excise and control over export / export.
Negotiations with Chandan Steel regarding the interest in participating in the Kazakhstan project “Construction of an electrometallurgical plant with a capacity of 400-600 thousand tons of liquid steel per year” and an agreement to continue consultations on this topic.
– A Memorandum of Understanding was signed between Interteach and the Indian company AusHealthGroup on attracting AusHealthGroup as a partner for the implementation of the project on the management of medical institutions in Kazakhstan in the format of PPP.
– An agreement to provide a demo version of the hospital management system, Hospital Management System, developed by VDoIT, its setup and implementation in accordance with the needs of Interteach.
Cyber Security Center Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi:
– Joint implementation of the company VDoIT and Al-Farabi Kazakh National University of Kazakhstan on the project Collaborative Research and Development to involve the best practices of Indian IT companies in educational projects.
– Providing practical assistance from the VDoIT company in conducting trainings for the teaching staff of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University on modern IT project management methods.
SANTO- member of Polpharma Group:
– Reaching an agreement with the Indian companies SK Exim, Swiss Image, Al-Azhar Technocrats ltd on possible mutually beneficial cooperation in the field of: supplies to Kazakhstan API (active pharmacological ingredient), auxiliary materials for production (ampoules, bottles, etc.) , finished pharmaceutical preparations. These companies are invited to consider the option of entering into one Service Agreement to represent the interests of the Kazakh company SANTO in India in the above areas.